Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Suttilak Fine Art - The Brid

Hi everyone!
It's me, Suttilak Soonghangwa.
I'm an artist from Thailand.
I'm so excited to join writing on this blog.
As it's my first time here,
I'd like to show my lovest piece of art.
Its name is "The Brid"

The Bird


The dimensions of this artwork is only 6 x 8 inches.
It was created by
coloured pencils on heavy white cotton paper.
It was a super detailed
and
a one of a kind work of art.
And of course, it was sold last year.

Want to see more about me and my art?
Please visit http://suttilak.blogspot.com/
I hope everyone enjoys it.
Oh! By the way, If you'll be pleased by
visiting my blog and wish to be a follower.
Please go on. You are very welcome!
I wish to follow your blog too. -^_^-

Thank you for your attention.
S u t t i l a k

No comments: