Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ink sketch of fawn on old ledger paper.


Sold the other two works I did on old ledger paper. This one is slightly different.

A couple of weekends ago spied two fawns, and managed to capture an image of them. Just SO cute. I couldn't resist doing this in ink like I did with the ducklings and the rabbit.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/53871628/original-bambi-deer-fawn-artwork-sketch


Don't know why I like adding the printed element, but somehow, it's modern mixed with old, and leads you to interpret the image as something more. I also like adding color, without adding it to the inkwork.

~Jillian

3 comments:

jcsvisuals said...

Love the texture in this work!

Just Me said...

I love doing combination works, and very much enjoy doing these. Thank you,

~Jillian

Joy said...

Cool idea! Great talent.