Monday, January 21, 2008

Another record broken

Francis Joyon has broken Dame Ellen MacArthur's record for sailing singlehanded round the world, and by a massive margin. She was one of the first to congratulate him showing the cameraderie amongst this band of intrepid adventurers. This was a painting that I did to commemorate her incredible achievement at the time. The original understandably no longer being available, I do have a number of Limited Edition prints in my Tazbar store. or you can visit my website

It was still an incredible achievement by a plucky little lady.
(c) www.artyman.co.uk

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Awesome accomplishment Ken, and for the sailor, too. :)

Art By Erika said...

I don't know much about sailing Ken but I know this is a stunning painting!

Loredana Mariotto said...

Ken, That's superlative! I love the way you paint the seawater!

Loredana