Wednesday, October 2, 2013

SFA - ACEO sized original unique papers Halloween collages.

Numbering my ACEO art cards was up to a number ending in 13, so instead of creating one ACEO with that number I am doing a mini series of Halloween original collage art cards.
I've completed the first 6 in this series, and not sure how many I'll continue doing, the elements used are the same, but the look is different for each. 

I use a page from a 1971 Edgar Allan Poe book, bats printed onto a very old book page, part of a ledger with handwriting over 100 years old. Vintage and antique images of Halloween themes printed onto a transparency, which is secured with metal brad shapes.

I then add a few elements that seem 'appropriate' for that particular image - these included antique and specialty papers, real leaves, and other things that just seem to 'fit'.

Fun to do.

I'm listing them on eBay - so you can see my Halloween art offerings HERE.
Or else view ALL my eBay art listings HERE.

No comments: